Vangel offers secure shredding of medical, accounting, legal & general business documents to help keep you compliant with regulations such as FACTA, Gramm-Leach-Bliley, HIPAA, & Sarbanes-Oxley and Maryland PIPA.We develop customized schedules to meet our customers' individual needs -- weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually, or even periodically on-call as your documents accumulate.
Protect the confidential data on your hard drives and other media devices with our e-cycling and data destruction services.GET A QUOTE
Take the stress out of planning one-time purge sessions by signing up for an on-going shredding service.GET A QUOTE
WHY SHREDDING IS A NECESSITYBased on current Federal regulations, virtually every organization has data that needs to be rendered incapable of use and identification prior to disposal. Today’s environment necessitates that businesses attain and maintain compliance with these regulations or possibly face steep fines. In-house shredding is one possible means of compliance however, according to the National Association for Information Destruction, using a professional destruction contractor such as Vangel is a better choice for several reasons:
- Safety – even small machines could cause injury if they grab clothing or accessories
- Savings – No shredder to purchase and maintain
- Productivity – Employees are more productive when focused on their core responsibilities
- Security – Company information such as payroll, legal and employment issues, and correspondence should not be exposed to most employees
- Compliance – In-house shredding will not handle large volumes and may prompt employees to circumvent the destruction process
SOURCE SEPARATION: DUAL STREAM RECYCLINGVangel is different from other shredding companies because we practice source separation–also known as “dual stream recycling.” By keeping your paper separate from bottles and cans, you know for certain that your recycling efforts are not wasted. Your recyclables will really be recycled. Through dual stream recycling, you’re helping to keep those recyclables circulating for as many productive lives as possible – 10 to 20 times more than when mixed together (single stream). Learn more about single stream and dual stream recycling, on our blog.
ON-SITE OR OFF-SITEAt Vangel, we offer both on-site and off-site shredding services to our clients. Off-site shredding means that material is transported in locked, GPS-monitored trucks, usually in locked containers, to a secure shredding facility . On-site shredding is also known as mobile shredding — a truck comes to you, and the paper is shred right there on the premises. No matter if you’re interested in on-site shredding or off-site, it should be your choice. Know what you’re getting and know what you’re paying for. Find out more about on-site vs. off-site shredding.
OUR SECURE PROCESS
Experience the close-looped, full-circle Vangel service, with our:
• Locked, bar coded containers
• Bonded, insured, uniformed service professionals
• GPS monitored vehicles
• Same-day (or within 24 hours) destruction at our gated, camera-monitored facility – or at your facility
• Industrial shredders that render your data incapable of use and identification instantly
• Itemized Certificates of Destruction, showing container serial numbers and pickup documentation