The Top Ten Reasons to Love Your Shredding Service
Love is in the air–love for your shredding service that is! There are so many reasons to love the company that keeps your sensitive documents and data secure. Outsourcing this task liberates employees and business owners alike to focus on what really matters–your business!
Here are the top 10 reasons to love your shredding service provider:
10. They recycle all of the shredded paper and hard drives, showing love to Mother Earth.
(Vangel started as a recycling company and we’ve never abandoned our green roots!)
9. Their employees take care of the secure destruction of our confidential information, leaving my employees to focus on their core responsibilities.
8. Their employees undergo rigorous pre-employment screenings, random drug tests, and updated background checks every three years so I know my information is in good hands.
7. Their employees sign confidentiality agreements annually, reminding them of the confidential nature of our information and the importance of keeping our data secure at all times.
6. Their employees are uniformed and wear ID badges so our employees can clearly identify them.
5. Their facility is gated, camera-monitored 24/7 and by a third-party security firm during non-working hours.
4. They offer both on-site and off-site shredding and material are mixed with multiple sources, making it virtually impossible to reconstruct.
3. Their containers are neat, clean and well maintained and a rental fee is never required.
2. The company is a locally owned and operated business so they will continually pump our hard-earned dollars back into our local economy by way of taxes, payrolls, and purchases. This means more money for roads, schools, services and new jobs in our community.
1. They provide great service at a fair price and if things go wrong, they make it right!
You + Vangel–The Perfect Match!
If you don’t love your shredding service provider, call Vangel. During the month of February we’re showing the love by offering one-month of free service when you sign up for a year of regularly scheduled monthly service.*
*Baltimore-metro area businesses and organizations only. Vangel does not offer residential service at this time but is open M-F for drop-off.
Call Vangel at for hours. Vangel provides secure shredding, data destruction, and office recycling services to Baltimore, Columbia, Dundalk, Essex, White Marsh, Towson, Hunt Valley, Sparks, Reisterstown, Owings Mills, Ellicott City, Glen Burnie, Annapolis, and most places in between. Call us at 410-644-2600 to find out more.
Still not sure about using Vangel? Learn more about what makes us different.